New customers and partners often ask our consultants for recommendations of good sources of introductory information on Agile practices and Agile methodology - so we thought it might be useful to list of some of our favorites. Feel free to add your faves!
In no particular order:
- Jutta Eckstein's book - Agile Development in the Large
- Mitch Lacey & Associates - for their Blog + PDF Decks
- Juergen Appelo's blog "Noop.nl"
- James Shore's Blog "The Art of Agile"
- Google Tech Talks: Elisabeth Hendrickson on Agile Testing
- Craig Larman's book "Agile & Iterative Development"
- Dan North's Blog "Introducing BDD"
- James Bach's resources (blog, book, pdf & articles) on Exploratory Testing
- Last but not least, our very own Rodrigo Coutinho's video on "The Secret of Agile Speed"
You should follow us on Twitter here.