This topic describes how you can access the submitted feedback and use
it to fix or improve an application.
In this example, you have feedback submitted by QA users while testing
the Bookings application.
Follow these steps:
- Open the infrastructure management console;
- Go to the Applications option;
- Select 'End-user Feedback (ECT)' in the drop-down menu that is
next to the QA environment name. This will open the application to
check the submitted feedback;
- Go to the 'Feedback List' tab and select your application.
You can drill down each submitted feedback to troubleshoot it or implement
Proceed as follows:
- Open the feedback. Here you can find already some information:
To look into the screen in the development environment, simply
click on 'CHANGE THIS SCREEN'.
- The screenshot of the feedback on the screen;
- The information about who submitted the feedback and when;
- The feedback: in plain text or recorded voice;
- The operating system;
- The screen resolution.
Enable User Feedback