The SQL editor, allows you to write your SQL queries and test them.
The SQL editor is divided into two sections:
- The upper section, where the query input/output is defined;
- The lower section, where the query is defined and tested.
In the lower section you have three tabs to write your SQL statements, test and review the query executed in the database:
- SQL: The area where you type your SQL statements. Learn more about how to specify your SQL statements;
- Test Inputs: If you define any input parameters, you can use this tab to specify the arguments to test your query in design time. This way you can iteratively design your queries and test them with multiple inputs;
- Test Output: Once you have specified your SQL statements and the query output structure, you can click the 'Test' button and review the results in this tab.