The timers of your eSpace can be automatically or explicitly awakened. You can schedule your timer to awake and execute an action at a predefined time.
There are three ways to automatically wake a timer:
- At design time, by setting the Schedule property of the Timer;
- At runtime, by assigning to the timer runtime property;
- At runtime, by setting the timer schedule in Service Center.
You should take the following considerations:
- When setting the timer schedule by assigning to its runtime property, be sure to use the correct time format;
- The effective timer schedule is set in Service Center. If you define the timer schedule both when designing the application, and in Service Center, the first schedule is ignored. This ensures you can customize the timer schedule when deploying an application to another environment, without having to change the application itself.
Timer Properties | Timer Schedule Editor | Use Timers | Wake a Timer