The Show Record widget allows you to show a single record of an entity, structure or a combination of the two.
In a Web Screen, this widget is rendered as a Table and, therefore, you can use the Table toolbar to add and remove rows. The number of columns is limited to 1 or 2 and you have to use the Display Columns property. See the Show Record Widget Properties.
To quickly design screens to show records, see the topic About Scaffolding a CRUD.
Layout of the widget
- The layout of this widget follows these rules:
- For each attribute, two columns are displayed with the following semantics:
- First column: The name of the attribute that corresponds to the Label property, if any, or the name of the attribute.
- Second column: The value of the attribute as a Expression widget, which means that you can use the Expression editor to modify it.
- By default, two attributes are displayed in each row of the widget. You can, however, have one attribute per row by setting the Display Columns property. See the Show Record Widget Properties.
Show Record Widget Properties | Show Record Widget Runtime Properties | Apply Web Styles | About Scaffolding