Add new entries to the navigation sub-menu by dragging screens to it.
The application module must have a Theme
with the Menu property filled-in.
How to Create Sub-Menu Entries
- Open the
web block that is being used as menu;
- If the
MenuSubItem placeholder is not visible, click the Show
all hidden widgets option;
- Drag a web screen and drop it into the sub-menu entry.
The following is created for you:
- A new sub-menu entry is added to the menu web block;
- All screens using the instance of the menu web block are updated
with the new submenu entry;
- At runtime, a visual cue is displayed next to the main menu entry
to indicate it has a submenu;
- A new record is added to the SubMenuItem
static entity for the newly created submenu entry.
Adding Menu Entries | About
Scaffolding a CRUD | About