In a post-pandemic world where all businesses felt the pressure to rapidly undergo digital transformation, organizations are looking for new strategies and platforms to surpass the barriers imposed by a developer shortage and the slow delivery cadence of only using the traditional development approach.
Rapid app development and automated continuous integration/continuous development (CI/CD) have become table stakes, and modern app dev platforms are now a first-class development approach.
Forrester Research has been a pioneer in researching these trends and platforms since 2016. It has now recognized OutSystems as a Forrester Wave Leader, citing its unique vision of turning customers into “elite software performers” and among the highest score in the strategy category.
Access The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms For Professional Developers, Q2 2021 report to learn why “OutSystems is the most prominent option for low-code core modernization.”2
What makes OutSystems unique? We believe there are a few key reasons:
- Security: the only app dev platform that enables continuous security testing of 100% of the apps created, with over 270+ security features by default; it is unique in its ability to integrate with 3rd party security scanning tools.
- Preferred by Professional Devs and SIs: the app dev platform of choice for both professional developers and system integrators.
- Use Case Breadth: proven by many organizations of various sizes to be a platform of choice for not just workflows, but also Customer Experiences and Core Systems/ Modernization.
- Customers review OutSystems positively more than any other vendor in the market. OutSystems is recognized with the 2021 Customers’ Choice distinction (PeerInsights) and highest ranked at G2Crowd.
- Superior Tooling: for UX development, data modeling and management, mobile development, and the management of the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC), - all supported with embedded AI.
- Focus: the only Leader with 100% of its resources dedicated to app dev platforms.
For the technical souls that prefer hands-on modern coding, try our Free Edition above.
1,2The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms For Professional Developers, Q2 2021
The Forrester Wave™ is copyrighted by Forrester Research, Inc. Forrester and Forrester Wave™ are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. The Forrester Wave™ is a graphical representation of Forrester's call on a market and is plotted using a detailed spreadsheet with exposed scores, weightings, and comments. Forrester does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in the Forrester Wave™. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change.