Michael Facemire, Principal Analyst serving Application Development and Delivery Professionals, joined us for a Tweet Jam in December.
This Tweet Jam explored the myths and realities of a RAD platform in today’s digital world. Participants in the chat interacted directly with Michael regarding past or current research, industry trends, and best practices.
A few topics explored during the Tweet Jam were:
- Why RAD has really matured in the age of digital business?
- What front-ends are leading in mobile?
- Why backends are so important for mobile app dev?
- Can a RAD platform really fit into a devops strategy?
- How important is UX for the adoption of mobile apps?
- And more…
Michael has more than 13 years of experience in the software development industry. He joined Forrester from IBM, where he delivered industry-leading applications in mobile, social software, portal, and workflow. He is a leading expert on mobile software development, software development process, and next-generation software architectures.
Questions? Contact Ann Conrad at email@example.com
We hope you will help continue the conversation with Michael! Click below to view all the Tweets from this event.