In the two years since we launched our free OutSystems online training page, we’ve been paying attention to feedback from our developers and community members. So we've been working behind the scenes to enhance the online training experience and make it even easier to learn the OutSystems platform.
Here’s what’s new...
Training for Specific Needs
Getting up to speed fast with a new technology is critically important. For this reason, we have three different ways you can start learning the OutSystems platform:
- Online Training: Developers can get started right away and leverage the OutSystems community to share and learn. Online training is free.
- (New) Online Class: In this two-week class, developers can engage in a self-paced, instructor-assisted course. Online classes are free.
- Developer Boot Camp: An intensive one-week, on-site training experience where developers learn through hands-on training.
Because we care about the OutSystems community and are proud of it, we improved the OutSystems online training experience. This way you can access awesome training materials when you need them, where you need them. And for free.
Introducing Multiple Courses
We know how important it is to have content that caters to novice OutSystems developers, but also helps you progress and become an expert. That's why we've updated our online course curriculum.
The online training now features three courses:
- OutSystems in an Hour: Create a mobile contacts app, and get the hang of the OutSystems IDE.
- Development Fundamentals: Learn the OutSystems platform language fundamentals while building another app from scratch.
Easy-to-Search Videos with Transcripts
You asked for it, and we listened. Everybody was having trouble finding topics that were hidden inside the videos. With transcripts, you no longer need to watch the whole video to find the topic that interests you. Just jump directly to it.
Asking Questions Made Easy
We made it super easy to ask questions. You no longer need to scroll down to the end of the discussion thread to ask a question. And now you can even reference a specific time frame when asking questions.
This Is Just the Start
So what are you waiting for? Visit the training page.
This is only the beginning. You can expect more changes in the months to come, as we're planning to add more training materials, and improve the ones that are available right now. We're also working on new features for the training pages that we think you'll enjoy.