Enterprise Architect

• Austin - United States
  • Full-time

Hi

This is Anil from ITConnectUS Inc. and I hope you found this email well.

ITConnectUS Inc. is a global Software Development, IT Product Design and IT Consulting Company predominantly focused on Web Application Development, Digital Innovations IT Recruitment Solutions. We are having an urgent requirement regarding which I want to contact you. Kindly let us know the best time to contact and share your updated resume.

Location Austin, Texas

ROLE Enterprise Architect

Enterprise Architect would be responsible for Architectural assessments, design, standards validation, implementation, maintenance, Develop Transformation Strategy, high level Business Case and articulate the value of Transformational Development of a high level integrated architecture roadmap by defining requirements, creating a high level design Deliverables for cross domain projects which includes Rapid Impact Assessments RIA For Infrastructure, Rapid Impact Assessments RIA For Application, Management packs related to architecture design phase

Should have end to end knowledge around design which includes DCS and Hybrid solutions for both infrastructure, middleware and application Should be conversant with Strategies which includes discovery, planning, assessment, design, deployment and implementation Should be conversant of transforming Business Vision Business Case

High Level Technical Requirement

Technical Design Pattern Modelling TRMs TRDs.

MUST Understand requirements and define scalable architecture to implement LOS and LMS using MAMBU and other selected components. Integration with OutSystems.

Feel free to contact me at (+1)312-598-0544 X 486 or email me Best Regards Anil Kumar US IT Recruiter Email Phone (+1)312-598-0544 Extn. 486 1375 Suite W, Remington Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Disclaimer: This job offer was originally posted on Linkedin.