Outsystems Director

• Philadelphia - United States

I'm currently staffing for an exciting opportunity for a Director of MyAssist Platform who has demonstrated design & delivery expertise in forward-looking solutions in a modern cloud-based environment.

Within the PEG, my client is in the process of establishing a Low code Hi-Productivity Platform (called MyAssist Platform) capability to support the design, and development of the next generation of our web and mobile applications using the OutSystems platform capabilities. As the Technical Lead for the MyAssist platform, this role will drive the development and maintenance of the next generation of digital solutions we will build to deliver the core DTRM capabilities.

The client is currently running a .Net shop and would be looking for someone who is strong with OutSystems and could help build out this new department and initiative using the .Net OutSystems spec.

If you are looking for new opportunities, please send me an email at ZBlackburn@Kforce.com or feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/zacharyblackburn/) so that we can discuss the role in more detail.