How do you build an OutSystems team?
To build an OutSystems team, you have three options:
- Looking within: This approach capitalizes on people who already know your business and company culture. Identify who on your team has the skills to work on your OutSystems projects and provide them with the right learning path.
- Going to the job market: If you don’t have many in-house resources, you can hire your talent by preparing the perfect profiles, using the right interview techniques, and evaluating candidates for junior and senior roles.
- Bringing in a partner: Many organizations rely on partners to help fill talent gaps. OutSystems partners are a great option for sourcing projects. You have a choice of a wide variety of partner sizes, industry and technical expertise, and locations to choose from. For more information, we invite you to check out our Partner site.
The following guide offers recommendations for two of these options - looking within and going to the market. Both of these approaches require a similar process of identifying talent, looking for the right mindset, looking for the skills, looking for the right types of developers, and answering objections.
Download the guide:
- Part 1 - The Foundation: Building an OutSystems Team
- Part 2 - The Center of Excellence: Expanding and Scaling an OutSystems Team