9.2 Add Logic to Reusable Page Elements

9.2 Add Logic to Reusable Page Elements

Cannot add to the menu's , Any Idea ?
To create a menu you must drag a web screen from the right hand side, to the exact location where the instructor dragged on the video at 2:00. If you are trying to create a menu in another part of your screens, it will not work.

Probably watching the video 9.3 Customize the Application Menu will help you understand how the menu works.

Something seems wrong with the filter on the aggregate in the web block in the excercise. I think I need tis:

PriorityId=IssueTable.List.Current.Issues.Priority
but, the web block seems to ignore the filter, and happily displays for all Priority  Ids alle values in the unclassified webform and not anyting in the low/high priority forms.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance
If you are using Aggregates, then your condition should be 

Issue.PriorityId = PriorityId
At this stage, all your issues are set to unclassified, so there's nothing to show on the high/low priority.
Keep watching to see how to implement an edit screen that will allow you to set your issues to high/low priority and make them appear in the corresponding screen.

I am working through the exercise and cannot reorder the menu items as they do in the video.  The video is the old version and I cannot figure out how to move the "Unclassified" menu to the front of the list.
Julie Jewell wrote:
I am working through the exercise and cannot reorder the menu items as they do in the video.  The video is the old version and I cannot figure out how to move the "Unclassified" menu to the front of the list.
Hi Julie,

The way to customize the menu is exactly the same as you see in the video. You need to open the menu web block which you will find on the Common web flow.

Probably what you are seeing is that the menu isn't visible because of the responsive nature of the app.

To have the menu visible you can use  the preview buttons on the toolbar to force the desktop preview:

After doing this the menu will become visible and you can double-click it just like you see on the video.

Cheers 
Hi Julie, 
Just to complete what André wrote. 

You can also easily switch the menu order, simply double click on the Common web block Menu, click on the widget Tree (Ctrl+W) and switch the order's the richwidgets