Table Records Widget only populates first row of Adv Query result

Table Records Widget only populates first row of Adv Query result

I have an Adv Query (GetAttributes, runs a stored procedure) that populates a three-column structure (IndexingAttributes), from 0-21 rows.  I have a Table Records widget on my page, to which I dragged the two columns from the structure that I wanted (Text and Value).  After the two columns, I added two radio buttons, column headers of Correct and Incorrect.

I assigned to Text the value of GetAttributes.List.Current.IndexingAttributes.AttributeText.
I assigned to Value the value of GetAttributes.List.Current.IndexingAttributes.AttributeValue.
I assigned the Correct radio button a Variable of GetAttributes.List.Current.IndexingAttributes.AttributeID and a value of True.
I assigned the Incorrect radio button a Variable of GetAttributes.List.Current.IndexingAttributes.AttributeID and a value of False.

When I run the application, the Adv Query returns two rows (in one case), but only the first row is shown, though the text and value are populated correctly.

I need each row from the query to populate in the table.  What did I do wrong here?
Hello Chris,

Can you attach the example OML or some prints with the steps you took?
You have no Top 1 in the Adv.Query, right?

Kind Regards,
Gonçalo M.
Never mind - I was referencing the wrong SQL result.  GetAttributes wasn't in the widget; it was another query list.  That would explain it.  I'm sorry for wasting your time with my misclicking.
No problem Chris..
It happens...sometimes the obvious is the last thing we check..