AGILE PLATFORM for LOTUS NOTES MIGRATION

AGILE PLATFORM for LOTUS NOTES MIGRATION

Hi,
My question/discussion is intended to assist me gather all available information on the use, benefits and strategies  of using Agile Platform for a large scale Lotus Notes migration project.

I am grateful for the already extensive resources available through OutSystems ..ie the booklet download,  the case study and the methodolgy to prioritise and plan an effective migration. I have all that and have read and assimilated this information as best I can

1. If you have had significant experience (successful idelally) in migrating Lotus Notes applications , I would like to connect with you and hear about your experience, what works well, what to be wary of, and actual nitty gritty detail on he process of taking a Notes application and the process used to come up with a shiny new replacement. App in Agile Platform.

2 The reason WHY I want this is to provide me with the strategies, detailed "how tos", expert knowledge and vicarious experience to enable me to be a valuable resource to a new OutSystems partner who actually have identified the opportunity with one of heir clients.

Any help greatfully appreciated. 

Hi Alan, great post! Just adding to the information you sent, I would like to leave the link to the Lotus Notes migration case study - you can see it here From Lotus Notes and Beyond - An Agile Migration Story.

Kind Regards,

Daniel