Save ip addresses in text inside of database

Save ip addresses in text inside of database

Please see image to understand how my logic works

The variables I have are text, FoundLog (set to true), and ClientIP (as the record ClientIP) I am looping through text. In SearchingLog I check FoundLog. In Regex_Search ( the function from the text xif) for text I sent in the text of what I am searching through, for pattern I have

"\b\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\b"

For FoundPattern I check for Regex_Search.Found. If false I send FoundLog to false For true: in SetIP for variable 1 I say ClientIP.ClientIP.IPAddress For value 1 I say Regex_Search.PatternResult. For ClientIP I have source set to ClientIP. For Regex_Replace I have text set to text. For pattern I say
"\b\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\b"
for replace I say "". If I send in text without an IP I get Email1, Email2, Email4, and Email5. If I put in an IP, It will be loading another page, but this goes on forever. no email is sent and no records are created.
Hello Kevin,

Without knowing the conditions in your flow and the data being input, it will be a bit hard to help you.

The best way to troubleshoot these kind of development problems would be to use the Agile Platform's debugging feature. You debug your application to run it step by step and check what the variable values are and why your loop is going on forever. You probably just forgot a fringe case :)

If you wish for us to take a look at your oml, you can attach it in a reply.