Force Popup Edit window to resize on page chane

Force Popup Edit window to resize on page chane

I have a popup editor setup that takes the user through a series of pages and options. One of them has an Iframe on it. My experience is as follows:
Initial popup edit window pops up and it autosizes. They then click a "save" button, and it stays in the popup, runs some save actions in the background, then navigates to another popup formatted page with an Iframe in it. The popup window correctly autosizes to fit this page. Next, after they are through doing what they need to within the Iframe, they click a "Continue" button within that page, but outside the Iframe (so the button is actually part of the page the popup editor is rendering). The continue button kicks off another action that navigates them to a third popup formatted page. It suceesfully loads the page in the popup window, however it does not autosize the window. I am fairly new to understanding popups and their runtime behavior. What could I be missing?
Anyone have any input for me on this one?
I'm facing the same problem.

There's a discussion of this here: http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/6908/tip-resizing-popups-in-runtime/
Thank you, Victor. I found that as well. I have implemented and the problem I find is when to execute the Resize action. I tried putting it in the preparation of the page I need to resize. However, it looks like that causes the editor to resize before the page content is actually loaded, causing me to get a small window with no content. I need a way to get the pop-up window to resize after it loads the content of the next page. I don't understand why it automatically resizes for some pages and not others.