Opening In Browser Error

Opening In Browser Error

Help, I get the following error without changing anything in my eSpace / Application 
'GetApplicationName' Action is incompatible with the 'RichWidgets' eSpace definition. Please update it. 
I have updated the all the reference to RichWidgets and republished but still the error persists. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. 

cheers
Richard
Hi Richard,

Can you post here the S.Center error log you get? Did you opened the Richwidgets eSapce to check if everything is fine? And which version are you using?
Did you tried to create a solution and publish it with full compilation mode?

Cheers,
Gonçalo M.

Hi Gonçalo

I am new to the platform and am using version 7.0.1.7. Where can I choose full compilation mode? Even if I create a simple dummy customer application with intelliwarp & try and publish it, this is the result of the log file. I opened the rich widgets espace and it seemed OK, few warnings, but I couldn't publish it as there was an error saving to disk. But don't think this is to do with the issue. 

Thanks
Richard

Id:
7b98a6f3-58e0-4786-8045-d7ca8b15ac33
Time of Log:
2013-05-01 13:23:26
eSpace:
Tenant:
Users
User:

Session Id:
cnb1oqeqzquzb2e4ehnnhbn5
Server:
GEKKO-PC
Module:
Global
'GetApplicationName' Action is incompatible with the 'RichWidgets' eSpace definition. Please update it.
Stack:
at ssCustomer.RsseSpaceRichWidgets.MssGetApplicationName(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamESpaceId, String& outParamApplicationName)
at ssCustomer.Functions.rssespacerichwidgets_ActionGetApplicationName(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamESpaceId)
at ASP.blocks_customer_common_layout_normal_ascx.__DataBind__control10(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.PlaceHolder.DataBind()
at OutSyste...Widgets.OSUserControl.DataBind()
at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPage.DataBind()
at ssCustomer.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnLogin.DataBind()
at ssCustomer.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnLogin.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 2 (Id=89, PubId=79, CompiledWith=7.0.1.7)
RequestUrl: http://localhost/Customer/Home.aspx?_ts=635030113857495267 (Method: GET)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/Customer-7-130118809860395433
FilePath: C:\...\PS\running\Customer.0106932362\Login.aspx
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 4172 ('w3wp', Started='1-5-2013 9:21:08', Priv=295Mb, Virt=5543Mb)
TID: 3
Thread Name:
.NET: 2.0.50727.5466

Hi Richard,

You can try something just to see if it works and for me to see if my assumption is right.
Remove the reference of the action GetApplicationName from your eSpace, publish and try it.
Did you published the solution System Components that cames with the platform? It's present in the Platform installation directory.If not, just do it.
Just for you to know, the full compilation option is in here (just choose the wanted solution on Service Center):

Please let me know the result of the test I asked you to do.
Hope it help.

Cheers,
Gonçalo M.

Hi Gonçalo

Published the system components and it works now! Thanks. Most of the steps were skipped, was there an update to these components that it became out of sync, don't quite get it why it would suddenly stop working? BTW I don't have a solution defined for my application but I gather that is not necessary for me at this point. 

Cheers
Richard
Hi Richard,

Nice to know that it works.
As I see, when you installed the Platform you didn't published the System Components or during that process you some references were broken. With the solution that cames you guarantee at least that you're using  the right version for your platform and you might have an older version published, maybe because you published an older solution..Just guessing..
The solution, you can create when you want or need.

Cheers,
Gonçalo M.