error when i try to execute a command to import data to a web service

error when i try to execute a command to import data to a web service

Hi all

I get the following when i i try to execute a command to import data to a web service. Any ideas?

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at win_t.Import.Swindc11BillingGroupUpdate.ImportGroupRow.Validate()
   at win_t.Import.Swindc11BillingGroupUpdate.ImportGroup.Validate()
   at win_t.Swindc11BillingGroupUpdateImport.Validate()
   at win_t.Swindc11BillingGroupUpdate.Execute(Swindc11BillingGroupUpdateImport importView, String comCfg)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Stack:
at sswinbillactions.WRefSwindc11BillingGroupUpdate.WRefSwindc11BillingGroupUpdate.Execute(WORCSwindc11Swindc11BillingGroupUpdateImportRecord inWSimportView, Boolean inWSimportViewSpecified, String inWScomCfg, Boolean inWScomCfgSpecified, WORCSwindc11Swindc11BillingGroupUpdateExportRecord& outWSExecuteResult)
at sswinbillactions.ExtendedActions.WebRefSwindc11BillingGroupUpdate_Swindc11Execute(HeContext heContext, Boolean[] optionalValuesBitMask, RCSwindc11Swindc11BillingGroupUpdateImportRecord inWSimportView, String inWScomCfg, RCSwindc11Swindc11BillingGroupUpdateExportRecord& outWSExecuteResult)
at sswinbillactions.Actions.ActionGenWsSwindc11BillingGroupUpdate(HeContext heContext, RLBillingGroupContentsListRecordList inParamimportGroup, String inParamImportClientId, RCcbdWorksetRecord& outParamexportCBDWorkset)
at ssWINcustwebui.RsseSpacewinbillactions.MssGenWsSwindc11BillingGroupUpdate(HeContext heContext, RecordList inParamimportGroup, String inParamImportClientId, IRecord& outParamexportCBDWorkset)
at ssWINcustwebui.Actions.ActionGenWsSwindc11BillingGroupUpdate(HeContext heContext, RLBillingGroupContentsListRecordList inParamimportGroup, String inParamImportClientId, RCcbdWorksetRecord& outParamexportCBDWorkset)
at ssWINcustwebui.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnBillingGroup_Maintain.CommandOnNotifyLineDescription_Ajax(HeContext heContext, String inParamaction)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 70 (Id=384, PubId=503, CompiledWith=7.0.0.16)
RequestUrl: http://agldev07/WINcustwebui/BillingGroup_Maintain.aspx (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/WINcustwebui-51-130155049996732545
FilePath: D:\OutSystems\Platform Server\running\WINcustwebui.1154400413\BillingGroup_Maintain.aspx
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: dd-MM-yyyy
PID: 3040 ('w3wp', Started='5/29/2013 2:11:51 PM', Priv=597Mb, Virt=5960Mb)
TID: 10
Thread Name:
.NET: 2.0.50727.5466
Hi Matheos, 

can you give us more context on how are you trying to import the data?

Thanks