Error deleting menu

Error deleting menu

Hello Good evening, I made a module equal to salesassistant as the help of aid after the end however been testing to learn better about the platform added to my project a web bloclk flipped the table menu put on it after deleting the same and always the error I can not solve this
Hi Leonardo,

Can you post your eSpace or do a submit feedback of the error in Service studio (not forgetting to fill the email so I can find and reply to it later)?
There is a known Service Studio crash when deleting some web blocks on 8.0.0.3, there should be a new release soon that will solve it (If its the same issue).

In the meanwhile if you can get me the eSpace I can try to fix it for you.

Regards,
João Rosado
Good Night, John
I'm using version 8.0.0.4 but still think the error continues, naverdade'm testing the software and delete the module that I had done but I came across dealmente excluding menu and he is in error as to exclude missing parties.
I started to build a new system and I'm really enjoying using Outsystems but will need a lot of help to start with it.
In the new version I'm doing here I'm having trouble creating submenus.
I have a table where one record information in another table I have to select one of the data from the previous table through combo box and when you put the combo box on the screen can not make this connection.
Hi Leonardo,

The version I was mentioning (8.0.0.5) was released today and fixes many web editor crashes.

Also, anytime you get an error popup please submit the feedback so we can improve the product and give better help if needed. This is a nice read on the subject: http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/10222/help-us-improve-the-outsystems-platform/

As for your application, can you upload here the eSpace of what you already managed to do?
I'm not sure if I understood what you were trying.

Regards,
João Rosado
Good Afternoon, such as sending espace where I can find this tutorial.

I will upgrade to new version, is there any tutorial to teach creating and editing sub menus

Thank you
Hi Leonardo,

Try and have a look at our online help where I belive there are two topics that may come in handy for you: Also, you can have a look at the OutSystems Academy, where we have a set of videos teaching the basics about developing an application in the OutSystems Platform. There you may find a useful video in section 9 called Customize the Application Menu that explains how to customize a menu.
I hope this helps you.

Kind regards,

jaime