Looking for a JAVA ninja!

Looking for a JAVA ninja!

We need the following extensions and sample code in JAVA

• Clickatell - send SMS
  • Paypal - login with paypal, express checkout, pre approval payments
  • Google - login with gmail, retrieve gmail contact list
  • Facebook - login with facebok, retrieve friends list, post to wall
  • Twitter - login with twitter, retrieve friends list, post tweet
  • WebServiceEngine (optimisation) - Convert XML to Record, Convert Record to XML, Convert JSON to Record, Convert Record to JSON

Your work will be open source and freely available to outsystems forge members.

You will be paid and credited for your work.

Why Free? because ... "the best things in life are free!"

Quick research:

1) Clickatell has a SOAP interface: http://cdn.clickatell.com/downloads/soap/Clickatell_SOAP.pdf Just import the WSDL and let the amazing OutSystems Platform do all the work for you.
2) PayPal has a SOAP interface, also had no problem importing it in Service Studio. Import the WSDL and let the amazing OutSystems Platform do all the work for you.
3) There's a library for accessing Google using Java, google-api-java-client. should be pretty easy to make an extension out of it.
4) Facebook4J Library exists, should be pretty easy to make an extension out of it.
5) Twitter4J Library exists, should be pretty easy to make an extension out of it.
6) WebServiceEngine: I've already done ardoJSON which does the Record -> JSON and JSON -> Record in Java, which you can use freely for that part. The other part would be porting XML Records to Java... might be an interesting challenge :)

So... half the work is done. I've sent you my IBAN via private message. You can deposit half the payment there. (just kidding).

Have fun following up on this.
@Ricardo

Haha, wow! thanks!

Can we just hire you now? haha its probably very easy, but got no time, time is my enemy :)

#6, probably wouldnt port it, best to write our own "lite" performance tuned version from the ground up!