Compiling Extension 

Hello everyone, 

I am creating an integration for an external file management tool and i had to use integration studio.
But several warnings keep appearing to me: 

C:\CMSRPa\201310626\KM_Integration\Source\NET\KM_Integration.cs(53,255): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssKM_TotalNumberOfRecords' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.CssKM_Integration.MssKM_Email_ListEmails(OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RCKM_SessionInformationRecord, string, string, int, int, out OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RCKM_StatusRecord, out OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RLKM_Email_ListRecordList, out int)' (but other parameters do)
C:\CMSRPa\201310626\KM_Integration\Source\NET\KM_Integration.cs(96,132): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssPageSize' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.CssKM_Integration.MssKM_File_ListFiles(OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RCKM_SessionInformationRecord, string, string, int, int, out OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RCKM_StatusRecord, out OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RLKM_File_ListRecordList, out int)' (but other parameters do)
C:\CMSRPa\201310626\KM_Integration\Source\NET\KM_Integration.cs(96,148): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssNumberOfRecords' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.CssKM_Integration.MssKM_File_ListFiles(OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RCKM_SessionInformationRecord, string, string, int, int, out OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RCKM_StatusRecord, out OutSystems.NssKM_Integration.RLKM_File_ListRecordList, out int)' (but other parameters do)

Every time I change an action on Integration Studio and I update the source code, when I compile the project a new warning appears, any ideas on how I can clear this messy group of warnings?
The code works well but this warnings keep popping up.
Hello Gonçalo,

We can tell the C# compiler to disable warnings using the #pragma warning disable 1591 to disable (and #pragma warning restore 1591 afterwards to restore), i don't recommend to use this approach.

The warnings that you are getting are related with erroneous XML Comments, that you can correct or delete if not needed. If you don't know what i referring to here goes an example.

/// <summary> 
    /// Description for SomeMethod.</summary> 
    /// <param name="s"> Parameter description for s goes here.</param>
    /// <seealso cref="System.String">
    /// You can use the cref attribute on any tag to reference a type or member  
    /// and the compiler will check that the reference exists. </seealso> 
    public void SomeMethod(string s)
    {
    }

Cheers,
André Pereira

Hi Gonçalo,

These warnings are actually ignored by default on projects created in Extensions.

Here is a screenshot of the project properties of a newly created extension:

You can add those suppressions if they are missing.

But, yes like André said you can also solve them :)

Regards,
João Rosado
Thx for the answer, i thought that it was something more complicated!