Validating CPF Brazil

Validating CPF Brazil

Anyone ever done or know how to do the validation of the document is that CPF Identification Brazilian citizens ...digits of checkers! ...
Hi Cleyton,

Are you working with Java or .NET?

Not sure if this will help but my team from a recent project actually created a small OutSystems extension (.xif) for .NET that validates the CPF, CNPJ, PIS, RG and Inscrição Estadual.

Hope this helps,
Pedro

Cleyton wrote:
Anyone ever done or know how to do the validation of the document is that CPF Identification Brazilian citizens ...digits of checkers! ...

Hi pedro, was exactly what I wanted, thank you so much.

I had just made the CPF but inside the own OutSystems was too much trouble ... thanks a lot!

PS. also work with. NET
Hi Cleyton and Pedro,

I've updated the Validation Tools component to validate some of these brazilian specific numbers like CPF, CNPJ and PIS.
My research indicated that RG validation varies from state to state so I didn't include it in this version.
Also the IE (Inscrição Estadual) I didn't include for the same reason although it seems more easy to do.

Cheers,
André
Hi André

Show, very good! Already did, has something...
By consuming the extension is generating error: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
Hi Marco,

Can you be more specific? What extension do you mean, is it the ValidationTools eSpace? What version did you install? And what is the OutSystems Platform version you are using?

Cheers
Hi All,

I had the exact error.
An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B).

I am using the extension with SAP BAPI.

my platform version is 7.0.1.21

Thanks,
Ron
Hi Ron,

If you are using the SAP connector you'll need to run it in a 32bit application pool.
Check out this post. And search for other posts mentioning SAP and 64bit or 32bit.

Cheers
Hi Andre,

yeap.. that solved it..

Thanks,