HighChart Component doesn't work

HighChart Component doesn't work

i downloaded the highchart component and published it without any modification,but it totally doesnt work .i couldnt even see any chart.i tested it on firefox and google chrome,but still the same result.Any idea to this issue would really help save precious time spent in manually debugging the component.Thanks.
Hello Tmlewin Eruchie,

Can you describe your problems in more detail?
Did you had any problem publishing the component? Any Javascript error on your browser console or in Service Center logs? Platform Version?
Some months ago I used this component and it worked well.

Kind Regards,
Gonçalo Martins
none.it published without any errors.i am using outsystems version 5.1. it runs but i cant see any graphical image depicting the chart .it just loadds the table with other controls ,but the chart itself is missing (it doesnt load or display).FYI*i  installed the updated version compatible with my OS version.Thanks.
That's strange..
Do you have any eSpace or solution with a demo version where I can see it to try to help?
here is the attachment
Hello Tmlewin Eruchie,

That behavior is strange because it worked very quickly on my platform (v.7).and in IE, FF and Chrome:

Try to gather more details and describe them to me..

Kind Regards,
Gonçalo Martins
i am using version 5.1.1.35. i dont know why it doesnt display the graph .everything else displays except the graph and there are no runtime errors during publish.it just simply doent display anything.I finally had to debug the javascript thanks to firebug and was able to fix the issue of some resources that had to do with images that failed to load .Thanks for your help.it now works like charm.below is a screenshot.

Hello Tmlewin Eruchie,

I thought so..As I asked before if you had "Any Javascript error on your browser console".
I think it might be related to the Platform version, since I just had the version 7 on my personal computer and upgrading the oml to that version i was able to get it working at the first shot.
Just as a curiousity...Can you tell me what the problem was and how you did it?

Kind Regards,
Gonçalo Martins