Advanced Query not working

  
There is any reason to an Advanced Query doesn't work and the same query executes correctly (and fast) on my Oracle SQL Developer?


This is the error after to many minutes executing the Advanced Query:

O tipo de conteúdo text/html; charset=utf-8 da mensagem de resposta não corresponde ao tipo de conteúdo da ligação (text/xml; charset=utf-8). Se estiver usando um codificador personalizado, verifique se o método IsContentTypeSupported está implementado corretamente. Os primeiros 750 bytes da resposta foram: '<html><head><META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX"/><title>Error</title></head><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">There was an error processing your request. Please try again later...</body></html>
<!--
Adding additional hidden content to make sure IE renders the html
(if the content is less than 512 bytes, it always shows an HTTP 404)
 
Adding additional hidden content to make sure IE renders the html
(if the content is less than 512 bytes, it always shows an HTTP 404)
 
Adding additional hidden content to make sure IE renders the html
(if the content is less than 512 bytes, it always shows an HTTP 404)
 
Adding additional hidden content to make sure IE renders the html
(if the content is less than 512 bytes, it always shows an HTTP 404)
Hi João,

Is this the error that you see on service center?
If not, can you check that error?

Thanks,

RG
Hi João,

Are you using an external database imported in Integration Studio?
And do you have your database connection well built and working.
This kind of error can occurs for example when you have some communication problems with your database server.
Try to Paste here all the logs from Service Center related to this error, just like Rúben said.

Kind Regards,
GM
Yes, I saw this error on Service Center. On Service Studio only no result is returned.
And yes, I'm using an external database from Integration Studio and yes, the connection is working properly.

The query returns too many rows, so I put some limits on my query and all comeback working.
What you found was a problem in the query to the database that had to return too many records that exceeded the timeout limit.
Try to optimize your query and to get not the full dataset but in batches of N Records, for example.

Kind Regards,
GM

I did that... tks!