[kParallax] How to add slides to kParallax?

[kParallax] How to add slides to kParallax?

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2013-08-05 by Miguel "Kelter" Antunes
3 votes
Published on 2013-08-05 by Miguel "Kelter" Antunes
Since kParallax was based on the codedrops one you can find a lot of useful information there. To add more slides you just need to replicate the

inside the psx_slider ul:

as many times you want. Then the same for the thumbs

I have tried to use the code and it works very good. Multiple backgrounds slides from left to right over the screen.  It gives a nice 3D effect. Now I like to slide from above to under. Probable, it is changing an optie in the java source. Can any one tell me where and with option I have to change.
Hi Rob,

unfortunately there's not available that option, but check out the source code and try to adapt it to your needs. And if you come to a solution, share it with the community!

Cheers,
Miguel
Rob Engler wrote:
I have tried to use the code and it works very good. Multiple backgrounds slides from left to right over the screen.  It gives a nice 3D effect. Now I like to slide from above to under. Probable, it is changing an optie in the java source. Can any one tell me where and with option I have to change.
 Managed to create a vertical one ... :-)
See other comment on the Forge http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/10686/vertical-parallax/