Email Status

Hi,

I can not access the status of emails sent, I have installed the app campaigns and after upgrade from v7 to v8 no longer create records in the table "Email_Status".

Can help?
Hi, Pedro.

I didn't notice that change, but you allways have the Email Log, on Service Center:

http://<server>/servicecenter/Email_Logs.aspx

Hope it helps you.

Regards.

Daniel Martins

Hi,

I know I have the log in the service center, but how I can know if the email was sent in Service Studio?
in the previous version I had access through entity Email_Status.

Thanks,
Pedro Coelho?
Pedro Coelho wrote:
Hi,

I know I have the log in the service center, but how I can know if the email was sent in Service Studio?
in the previous version I had access through entity Email_Status.

Thanks,
Pedro Coelho?
I don't have a 8.0 platform version installed to double check, but according to the following documentation:

http://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/8.0/Integrating_with_other_systems/Using_the_Platform_APIs/Emails_API.htm

You should have the same entity available, can you double check and verify that?

Kind regards.

Hi,

I still have the same problem, the mail is sent but the entity "Email_Status" is empty.

if you see in the picture I have attached, in ServiceCenter have the log as they were sent but the entity "Email_Status" don't have the log, just have an email of 2013.

Pedro Coelho
Hi Pedro,

I just checked on my machine and it looks like the Tenant of the Email_Status is not being correcly setted, making them technically invisible on all tenants.

You can try as workaround set your Email_Status "Show Tenant Identifier" to true (in the entity advanced properties).

Then filter your query by Email_Status.Tenant_Id = Site.TenantId.
Or do the query with a inner join with Sent_Email ("Both Email_Status and Sent_Email") to still filter correctly by your tenant.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João,

Your solution worked, thanks for the help.

Regards,
Pedro Coelho