Tutorials for Integration Studio

Tutorials for Integration Studio

Hello everyone. 

May I ask where could I find tutorials for OutSystems Integration Studio for beginners of that part, similar to the Academy. I cannot seem to find one. I was now having a good time developing in Service Studio, but I haven't touched Integration Studio because I do not even know how to use it.

Ju-chan -

There really is not much to learn about Integration Studio. You can import entities from an existing database, or define new Actions (and structures to be used as input/output parameters if needed), and then write Java or .NET code to implement those Actions. It allows you to do very powerful things, but the tool itself is very simple. It really should not take more than 5 - 10 minutes of experimentation to learn everything there is to know about it.

Thanks Justin James for the response. Maybe I'll do try to experiment with this, and if I have questions, I'll ask on the forums right away. 
Como eu faço pra ter a licença definitiva do Outsystem?

It depends. If you're talking about a community version you can send an email and request your own licence version.
If you want a commercial one, just call the Outsystem Commercial department to see the version you want/need, according to your project complexitty and number of users.
For all cases you can send an email to licensing@outsystems.com or use the option in the Service Center that says "Contact OutSystems Sales".

Gonçalo M.

Mbastos09 Bastos wrote:
Como eu faço pra ter a licença definitiva do Outsystem?
I would like to say I know it is a simple environment, It woudl be nice to see 2 or 3 tutorials showing the context in which it is used.

I am trying to evaluate Outsystems and I am struggling to know when to Use Service studio vs Integration Studio when dealing with building Webserivces and integrating with other API's specifically RESTful APIs.  Some of your tutorials touch on the benefits of modules and extensions.

In general thre is very little documentation for Integration Studio, or webservcies it seems.

We need 2-3 Tutorials show the common use cases for Integration Studio.
In a perfect world you would have a learning Module section dedicated to Integration & Webservcies.  There is really just one quick little video that shows the basics and yes is way better than nothing.

My 2 cents.
I agree with Scott just above. It is a week documentation and I am learning downloading xif files from the eSpaces. A sample is: where is something about the serialization process for record list?