Advance Query Error: Ora-06550 pls 00201

Advance Query Error: Ora-06550 pls 00201

Good Afternoon all,

Having some problems with advance queries, one of them is this one represented on the picture attached.
It is suposed to call a stored procedure with 2 input and 2 output parameters.

Best Regards, 
Pedro Domingues

Hi,

I'm not sure what the problem is, but this post might get you in the right direction.
Three important things to keep in mind:
  1. By default, the queries run on the OutSystems Platform DB. Learn more about it, and how to change it;
  2. You need to ensure the Runtime User (configured in the Configuration Tool) has permissions to execute this stored procedure;
  3. The OutSystems Platform does not read the output parameters of stored procedures, so you might execute it, but will not be able to use its return values.
Hi,

Normally that kind of error is related to no public synonym or the user of the connection doesn't have execute grant on that PKG.

I use Oracle Connector to execute Procedures/Functions, avoiding point 3 of João's post.

Hope that helps,
Hi,

Unfortunally for me Oracle Connector is only available for version 7.0.1 or higher, i'm still using 6.0.
It won´t work if i for exemple store the Output parameters in some kind of Temporary table, within the Scope of the Procedure, and then Select them from that Temporary table? 

Best Regards:
Pedro Domingues