Refresh Item Inside Placeholder

Refresh Item Inside Placeholder

I have a Layout widget with a link that opens a pop-up. what i wanted was to refresh a table of records inside a placeholder. How can i accomplish this? Using version 6.0 but possibly migrating to 8.0 soon.

Thx in advance.
Hi Marcelo,

Let me know if I got it right:
You have a link with a Popup_Editor widget in the layout webblock, you have a placeholder that has a table record, and you want to refresh that table record when you edit some record in the pop up?

You can use a Popup_Editor_Notify in the popup' save action to notify the parent (Layout webblock). Then, in the parent, set the Popup_Editor widget 's OnNotify action to refresh the placeholder.

Cheers.
Hi Marcelo,

You can check the Edit a Record in a Pop-Up video at the Academy. It contains exactly your scenario of editing information in a pop-up and notifying the parent of the pop-up to perform some changes.
Here is an example of what i'm trying to accomplish. In the pop-up i change 1 register (the pop up is a edit screen to save 1 register of the table). And what I wanted was to refresh the table when the pop-up close. Even with the Main Content Refresh this isn't happen.

Any other ideias?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Marcelo,

You can do a workaround using an input in the layout, passing a link identifier. This way you can have different actions, according to the page you are.
Tell me if this is the behavior you pretend (See the oml attached).

Kind Regards,
GM