Concurrent Users

Concurrent Users

Hi,

Im Currently working on a web application that the client wants to disable concurrent users.

our dev license says that the limit will be 40, how can i limit it to one? and will it disallow the end user to login?

If not, how do i enforce this and limit the concurrent users?

Thanks,
Ron
Hi Ron, 

I'm wondering Why just one user logged in?

By doing it through the license, if you develop a second app, that app also it will be accessible to one user only, and that doesn't make too much sense without the context. Can you share a litle bit why this requirement?

Ricardo
Hi Ricardo,

Actually, I don't agree with this too, but as per client request this is their standard in websites. They probably have a set for one web app - one server so they dont have an issue in accesibility. They probably just want one app in one server. We're working something out to change their mind on this configuration but I would just want to know if ever they didn't want to change their standard, will this be posible?

Thanks,
Ron
Hi Ron,

Using the licensing feature wouldn't have your intended behavior. You can still implement a "lock" system using a entity to store who has the access at the moment.
I agree that it is a wierd requirement. I would try to really understand with the client why he wants it that way and come up with a better usability solution for his problem.

Regards,
João Rosado