Object instance cannot be null.

Object instance cannot be null.

Hi, i am getting the following error while connecting to Outsystems server from ServiceStudio.

There was a error contacting 'myserver'
"Object instance cannot be null."

I am able to login through ServiceCenter and no issues here... 
Hi Lokendar,

Which version are you using?(Service Studio version and Platform version)

i am using ServiceStudio and Platform
Would it be possible to get an update on this? I actually work with Lokendar and we are experiancing this same issue after rebuilding the server/database several times. We never saw this issue on previous builds.
Also, we keep seeing the following errors in the scheduler log. Please let me know if you need anything else.

2013-10-02 10:06:03,940 ERROR [outsystems.hubedition.util.ServerLog] (Timer Processor #1) Error on Message Queue setup: queue/OutSystemsErrorLog
Exception: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTi
meoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server / [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server /
99 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]]]
2013-10-02 10:06:05,941 ERROR [outsystems.hubedition.util.ServerLog] (Timer Processor #1) Error sending log: javax.jms.IllegalStateException: Unable to create QueueSession because connection not initialized
   at outsystems.extensibility.MessageQueueClient.initSession(Unknown Source)
   at outsystems.extensibility.MessageQueueClient.internalRestart(Unknown Source)