Web and mobile application development.

To whom it may concern,

Are there any provisions within the Community that can facilitate above mentioned as current USB Stick is damaged making the download and storage of the Outsysystems Community Editions impossible.

Will await further contact, email address is tjnewmorningsun697@gmail.com.

Rgs,

TJ.
Hi Tony,

First of all, Welcome to the OutSystems Community!

I'm not sure if I understand the problem that you're facing, can you explain further?
Nevertheless, the link to download the community editon is http://www.outsystems.com/Community/download/

Cheers,

?RG
Hi Tony,

Like Rúben said, maybe you can rephrase the question. Are you asking for portable version of Service Studio?

NRolo
Hi Nuno,

Thank you for your concern, Cliff Redvers suggested that a local IT Consultant be engaged payable daily to build the web and phone applications, instead. Do you know any that live in Walthamstow?

Will await further contact.

Rgs,

TJ.
Nuno Rolo wrote:
Hi Tony,

Like Rúben said, maybe you can rephrase the question. Are you asking for portable version of Service Studio?

NRolo
 Hi Ruben,

Thank you for your concern, Cliff Redvers suggested that a local IT Consultant be engaged payable daily to build the web and phone applications, instead. Do you know any that live in Walthamstow?

Rgs,

Hi Tony,

I do not know. But you have come to the right place (I'd say!).
Probably if you can work with someone remotelly it will be easier to find someone!

(Tip: change the subject of this post to "Developer needed!")

Cheers,

RG
Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the message.

Finding a developer sounds ideal, hope you can assist hopefully.

Rgs,

TJ.
Nuno Rolo wrote:
Hi Tony,

NRolo
 Hi Nuno,

Thank you very much for your response, NDA for said project hasjust beenb forwarded to developers in India. However fresh work can be discussed probably in early November. Are you able to forward your standard Non-Disclosure Agreement in the interim? Please let me know asap.

Rgs,

TJ.

Hi Tony,

I removed the last post to ensure the confidentiality of your message. Check your email for more details. ;)

Cheers!
Davide