Sign to account error in SalesAssistant demo

Sign to account error in SalesAssistant demo

Hello, i am just join and start study this software pack, not sure that i am doing wrong but after normal installation i run first demo and try to follow it but at step 12 then need to test app in browser its give me an error :( i try admin/admin as it was adwised in wisard, however this not work, i am try my login - also not acepted. That kind of login it request there?

Hello Kvark,

Welcome to OutSystems Community.

What error do you get when trying to login? You get the same error for both users, admin and yours.

Kind regards,
Ivo Gonçalves
yes, its says login incorect. Try to load some other apps - got same issue - then click on Open in Browser - its ask credentials and unable to go further... Is it needed to create any user before testing this?
Hi Kvark,

I would to ask you to validate if you can login, using admin/admin credentials, in Users (http://localhost/Users). 

Additionaly, can you point me out which tutorial are you following?

Kind regards,
Ivo Gonçalves
Good morning, windows server has been apply updates and restarts it selfs. I try to run it again and its working. Seems its was just needed to restart machine to let it working? Any way thanks issue disapers.