Hide a container

Hide a container

Hi All,

I have a login page in my espace.I want to hide the login container which consists of username,password fields,login button etc.All these fields are inside a container(name:loginContainer).How can I hide a container?

Thanks,
Prashanth
Hi,

Well you can make two different ways:
1- Use an IF, in one branch of the IF you put the container on the other you don't put anything;
2- Use the Display propertie of the container;

For the conditions of the IF or the Display you can put True or False if you going to always/never show. Or use a variable that you can manipulate accordingly to your needs.

Hope that i've been clear
Nuno Rolo wrote:
Hi,

Well you can make two different ways:
1- Use an IF, in one branch of the IF you put the container on the other you don't put anything;
2- Use the Display propertie of the container;

For the conditions of the IF or the Display you can put True or False if you going to always/never show. Or use a variable that you can manipulate accordingly to your needs.

Hope that i've been clear
 Hi,

I tried second option using display property and able to hide the container.Thank you for reply

Regards,
Prashanth

Prashanth,

Be careful with the second option. Since it only applies a CSS style that hides the container, the form is sent to the client. This means that if he uses firebug he can still send that information to the server.
Check out this reference topic.
Hi....Please clarify this...
          I am entering a form , i have two columns "Status" and "Assign to" , based on the status what i enter, simultaneously the assign to column should be displayed.. How can i set the condition if i enclose an if....? 
Hi Hemalatha,

Do you want to set display condition for "Assign to" column or replicate value of Status to Assign to?

Please provide some more explanation.

-- Suraj B
Hi,
Thanks for your response. Here I am attached the Oml. In the popup editor page once I enter status as "further approval" only the form shows "assign to" other wise it doesn't show.