How I clear the entities of base of Outsystems.

Observe this case:
1 - New spaces  XX, inside the spaces, create the Funcionario entity , is created the Funcionario entity on data base.
2 - Delete the Space XX.
3 - New Spaces YY, inside the spaces, create the Funcionario entity, is created the table Funcionario1.
4-How I clear the Funcionario entity, before create the spaces YY.

If I delete the correspondent line of ossys_Entity entity is sufficient?
Would still have some procedure?
Hi Laudi,

Why are you trying to do that?
What is the reason?

Cheers,

RG
Hi Rúbel,
Why would like of reuse the name of the entity and when publish the application in production with the last name of the entity.
If you didn't publish the eSpace XX in production, then the Funcionario table won't exist there. And only when you publish the YY entity is when the the table is going to get created.
When publishing YY in production the platform will use the last "version" of the name.
There is a "DB Cleaner" component in the Forge that will clear out unused tables and columns, it looks like. I have NOTtried it yet, though I will be trying it soon. After a number of eSpace merges, deletions, etc. our databases are very messy and need to be cleaned.

J.Ja
Anybody tried this 'DB Cleaner' component to clean-up database ? 
Kota one our developers recently did try that after some espace splits and reconsile things, unfortunately  there has been so much of havoc  within the system as he lost the data and the structures and finally he need to spend days fixing up those mess... 

Kayala Sunil wrote:
Kota one our developers recently did try that after some espace splits and reconsile things, unfortunately  there has been so much of havoc  within the system as he lost the data and the structures and finally he need to spend days fixing up those mess... 

Thanks for your reply. I am also afraid to use it . I will keep the database in messy state for now.