How to permanently add aspnet:MaxHttpCollectionKeys in webconfig

How to permanently add aspnet:MaxHttpCollectionKeys in webconfig

Hi, 

Due to  security update KB2656356 / MS11-100 the number of data elements were limited by 1000 as default.
As far as i know there are 3 solution for preventing this problem.
1. Remove the security update :)
2. Change the page zo that you don't cross the border of 1000 data elements.
3. Change de webconfig and add this e.g.:
                       <appsettings>
                          <add key="aspnet:MaxHttpCollectionKeys" value="2000"></add>
                       </appsettings>

I prefer option 3 because option 2 is not desired by the enduser.
Problem is that after publishing a new version of the e-space, this added key has disappeared.

Is there a way to prevent the loss of this added key evry time i publish the e-space?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

check out http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/25/service-center-factory-configuration/. There you can tweak stuff without having to worry by publish stuff.
Well, you can also add the setting to the global web.config file you can find at C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\CONFIG 

However, this will affect *all* of your eSpaces, not just the one you're having problems with.

In order to make changes to individual eSpace's web.config file you should always use the component Statler told you about.
Statler & Waldorf wrote:
check out http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/25/service-center-factory-configuration/. There you can tweak stuff without having to worry by publish stuff.
 Thanks,  i'm going to check this out.

Ricardo Silva wrote:
Well, you can also add the setting to the global web.config file you can find at C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\CONFIG 

However, this will affect *all* of your eSpaces, not just the one you're having problems with.

In order to make changes to individual eSpace's web.config file you should always use the component Statler told you about.
Thanks,

if the Service.Center.Factory.Configuration component doesn't do the trick then this solution will do.