Broken References in RichWidgets after upgrading from 6 to 8

Broken References in RichWidgets after upgrading from 6 to 8

Hello,

I am currently upgrading a development environment from version 6 to 8 and all eSpaces that reference RichWidgets now have broken references to Input_Calendar e PopUp_Editor web blocks.

We do not have a costumized version of RichWdigets and the effort to refresh these references in Service Studio, eSpace by eSpace is considerable.

My question is if there is a way to correct these broken references in an automated fashion, that does not involve Service Studio? Just republishing the eSpaces does not do the trick.

Thanks in advance,
Milton Moura
Hi Milton, are using a stack version of the Outsystems platform?

Kind regards,

Daniel Martins
Hi Daniel,

What do you mean by stack version? It's a standalone server installation of OutSystems Platform 6.0.1.28 upgraded to 8.0.0.16 on our server infrastructure.

Thanks,
Milton
I'm sorry Milton, I mistyped.
I meant Java stack.

From what i know, if you are using Java stack you need manually refresh the eSpace references, on the other hand I wouldn't expect your described behaviour on a .NET instalation.

Milton Moura wrote:
Hi Daniel,

What do you mean by stack version? It's a standalone server installation of OutSystems Platform 6.0.1.28 upgraded to 8.0.0.16 on our server infrastructure.

Thanks,
Milton

Oh but I'm on a .NET installation :)
Hi Milton,

If you install Service Studio in the server and publish a running version of a solution with all existing eSpaces, these should be upgraded and compiled correctly.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

Hi Milton, 

Tiago has indeed, a clear solution for your problem.

Let us know how it went.

Kind regards.

Daniel Martins.
Hi there,

Just to acknowledge that your proposed solution has indeed worked as expected. I no longer have broken references to RichWidgets on my eSpaces.

Thanks for all the help!
Cool!