Outsystems Calendar - Date Text Field - Showing Incorrect Dates

Outsystems Calendar - Date Text Field - Showing Incorrect Dates

Hi 

I am seeing one issue with Date Text Field where user will be asked to input date using Outsystems Inbuilt Calendar. The issue is whenever I select a date the date printed in the text field is always one day less than the date selected. I have been observing this behavious quite some time in our screens. We are using Service Studio 7.0 and recently migrated to Service Studion 8.0. In both version this issue seem to persist. Is this a known issue ? I am attaching the screenshot of the calendar where you see this behaviour. Really appreciate  your help on this ?

Thanks & Regards
Ravi
Dear All,

Could I get any pointers to this issue. I think there should be a solution to this problem. I would be rather surprised if no body faced this issue so far.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi
Hi Ravi,

I'll see if I can replicate the problem.
What's your timezone, country and platform version? Also does the version of the RichWidgets espace match the platform?

Regards,
João Rosado
This is a timezone issue, I have seen it before as well. If memory serves, I submitted a ticket to support and this was fixed in Rich Widgets.

Ravi, when you did your upgrade to version 8, are you sure that you performed the step of updating System Components?

J.Ja
Hello All,

Thanks a lot for your replies. I am seeing this behaviour in Version 7 too. I see this issue in our Dev which is V8 and I SEE this issue in our PROD which is V7 and Strangely I DONT SEE this issue in QA which is v8 again.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi
Ravi -

Go into Service Center, look under "Espaces", and tell me what version number you see for "RichWidgets" please. It really sounds like the SystemComponents were not upgraded properly when your Dev environment was upgraded to 8.

J.Ja

Hi Justin,

Pls see above for version.

Thanks
Ravi
Ravi -

That's your problem!

Your Platform Server was improperly either improperly upgraded, or someone installed an old version of Rich Widgets after the upgrade.

To fix, go onto the Platform Server, and look in C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server and find System Components.osp

In Service Center, go to Factory -> Solutions and use "Upload and Publish" to publish that System Components.osp file

Then, make a Solution that contains *all eSpaces* (you can use "Add Components" and use "*" for the component name to add them all), save it, then publish that SOLUTION to republish all of your eSpaces to use the correct RichWidgets version.

J.Ja