License error

Hi Outsystems Community,

I'm trying to test out some automatic processes...
I changed the server date and time settings forcing the timer to run on a specific date for a future month.
Upon diong so, Outsystems throws an error regarding license. (see below)

"Your license is invalid because the clock of your Platform Server has (or had) a time lag for the right date and time.
Contact OutSystems Sales to keep using your applications and the Agile Platform."

I tried changing the date and time settings back and re-upload the licensed but the error on the license is still there.

Do you have any idea how will I be able to fix this? I could not publish due to this error on license..

Thanks,

Hi Joseph,

Try to restart all the Outsystems Services (OS Deployment Controller etc...) and then download and upload again your license.

Hope it helps you.

Kind regards.

Daniel Martins
Daniel Martins wrote:

Hi Joseph,

Try to restart all the Outsystems Services (OS Deployment Controller etc...) and then download and upload again your license.

Hope it helps you.

Kind regards.

Daniel Martins

Hi Daniel,

That's exactly what I did but unfortunately I'm still getting the same error...

Here's what I did
- change back my date/time settings to current.
- restarted all outsystems service
- uploaded my license

I'm wondering if this can be fixed on my end...

Any thoughts???

I'm running out of ideas...

Just make sure  that you have the correct datetime for the selected timezone.

If doesn't work, please try to contact Outsystems Sales Dpt, they will know what to do, and definitly will solve your problem.

Kind regards.

Daniel Martins.

I think that you have that same feedback from João Rosado at the following post:

http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/11037/license-becomes-invalid/#Post38112

Kind Regards.

Daniel Martins.

Hi Martin,

I raised this to Out support and the reply was the same as yours...

l made a quick follow up to them and I'm currently waiting for a response..

Thanks,