Error in using Container_Round widget in IE8

Error in using Container_Round widget in IE8

Hi All,

I am using Container_Round Wiget to apply style to a div.The styles are getting applied in Chrome browser without any issues.But In IE ,there is an error pop up is shown as given in attachement but rounded corners are getting applied.Also I am not able to see the on hover styles(#cce6f7) in IE.I want to know why there is an error is showing up in IE8?Is there any issue with with this widget. I am usingbelow styles to my container div.

.roundcontainer{
    width: 100%;
    height:100%;
    background-color: #eff0f0;     
}

.roundcontainer:hover{
    background-color:  #cce6f7;   
}

Hi,

That´s an javascript error, probably you are refreshing something on your page and still using the same identifier when calling the function.
But try to use F12 to see what errors the browser detect.
Nuno Rolo wrote:
Hi,

That´s an javascript error, probably you are refreshing something on your page and still using the same identifier when calling the function.
But try to use F12 to see what errors the browser detect.
 Hi,
I tried to debug in IE8 and found the javascript code executed related to Container_Round widget is shown below.When I debug below script ,the "If condifiton" is getting satisfied (If Container.Lenght>0) and there by it is throwing the same error as attached .What is meant by Container length?  I am using a div for which I am associating Container_Round widget based on Id.On click on that div(inside div an image link exist) a new webscreen will be shown and in this new webscreen again I am using another set of containers(div's)associated each Container_Round widget. I am not seeing any issue with Chrome browser and issue is with IE8.Please help me on this.

function RichWidgets_Container_Round(divId){
    outsystems.internal.$(function($){
        if (!($.browser.msie && $.browser.version<7) && !($.browser.mozilla && $.browser.version.split('.')[0]<=1 && $.browser.version.split('.')[1]<9)) {
            //FF2 and IE6 do not support this
            var container = $('#' + divId);
            if (container.length>0 && container.css('border-top-style')=='none' && container.css('background-color')=='transparent' && container.css("background-image")=='none')
                window.OsHandleException(new Error('The element to apply rounded corners to needs to have a style with a border or a background'), outsystems.osErrorCodes.SystemJavascriptError, 'Container_Round');
            else
                container.corner();
     }
 });