Test Automater

Hi.

Please wanted to know more about Test Automater.

Regards
Ragini
Hi Ragini,

Can you please ask what you need to know? You can already have documentation associated to the Test Automator component (click 'download latest' > 'I agree' > 'download documentation').

Regards,
Paulo Garrudo
Hi,

Can you please let me know when we run the scripts with RC (Selenium) it displays the message  that it runs in the backgroup, but if we check in Dashboard the graph is not displayed with any of the passed failed results, can I get help in this regards. I wanted the graphs and complete report of how many scripts has been passed or failed.

Regards
Ragini
Hi Ragini,

Can you see the executed tests (tab Schedules) and results (tab Results)?

Paulo
Hi Paulo,

can you please let me know why it is taking more software units when we install.Is it possible to give a small demo?

Regards
Ragini
Hi,

Test Automator will take about ~38K SUs. Note that all Forge components will take some amount of SUs. See this post for more info:
http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/5226/software-units/

Can you give more information about the issues that you're facing? Are you interested in Selenium (UI) tests or unit tests? Did you read the documentation and performed all installation steps (including configuring folders + permissions, and installing a specific Firefox version in the server - as described in the documentation)?