Multiple items Table Records ou List Records

Multiple items Table Records ou List Records

Hi, how do I select more than one row of a list of records (could be a table records)? Could be with JQuery Mobile?
Hi Rodrigo,

I don't know exactly what you want to accomplish, but you can select multiple items using a "simple" checkbox.

Please check the attached sample (screen Book_Show).

Regards,
Paulo Garrudo
The application is mobile. Can I ask a question in Portuguese?
Hi,
The application is mobile. I am sending a picture attached showing what I need. Clicking on the line it is selected.
Hi Rodrigo,

You can implement the line select using a small javascript and some css. Please check again the attached sample.

Regards,
Paulo Garrudo

Thank´s Paulo
Hi,
more detail. How do I get when pressed on the line for a few milliseconds on a line open another table records (may be in another form). See attached example.

Hi Paulo,

Understood my last question?
Hi Rodrigo,

You can do using extra javascript, please check the attached sample. You should there a new webBlock that receives the tableId and which script you want to execute when it detects the event.

You need to prepare your code with the correct script to open a new screen.

Remark: is very strange, from a user perspective, to understand that he can use a "long click" to execute a different action.

Regards,
Paulo Garrudo
Hi Paulo,

exactly what I need. Two more questions. The "tapHold" call another Web Screen? The JQuery is native OutSystems?
Hi Rodrigo,

With version OutSystems 8.0 you get the jquery 1.8.3, but it can be configured.
You can associate any script to the "tapHold", maybe by adding a "window.open" you should be able to do it.

Regards,
Paulo Garrudo
ok, thanks Paulo
Hi Paulo,

how to put a line in the list one FONT/IMAGE where the value of a column X is a Y value See the example:

if (fild == 'Parcial') {
                            return "<i class='icon-ok'></i>" + ' ' + valor1 + '/' + valor2;
                        } else {
                            return ' ' + valor1 + '/' + valor2;
                        }

the sample can be in the screen list "Book Authors"
if (field.value == 'Parcial') {
                            return "<i class='icon-ok'></i>" + ' ' + valor1 + '/' + valor2;
                        } else {
                            return ' ' + valor1 + '/' + valor2;
                        }