[Multiple File Upload] Needs IPP authorization?

[Multiple File Upload] Needs IPP authorization?

Forge Component
(31)
Published on 6 Sep by Robert Chanphakeo
31 votes
Published on 6 Sep by Robert Chanphakeo
Hey.

I was trying to do some work with this but, when I was gonna publish the eSpace in my local machine (with community license), I got a publishing error stating that I couldn't publish this on my server because of IPP.

Going to the suggested link (outsystems.com/ipp) and following the instructions, I got the following error message:

The activation code is not valid. Please check if you typed it correctly and try again."The activation code is not valid. Please check if you typed it correctly and try again."

My local server's activation code is 000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000, which, for some reason, the ipp doesn't accept.

So, how can I work with this on my local machine?

Hello Carlos,

The issue has already been solved.
Can you please download the last version of the component again?

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Thanks Filipe :)
As a followup question, my boss doesn't want the component to have flash. I see in the component page that there is an HTML 5 version. Does it already exist in the provided oml?
Hello Carlos,

Probably, if you downloaded the last version of the component you will only have fhe Flash version, if you want to use the HTML 5 Version, please access here and then download the Version 1.0.1 of the component.

Thanks,
Thanks once again Filipe :)