Consuming webservice in OutSystems OutSystems done in

Consuming webservice in OutSystems OutSystems done in

I created a webservice within OutSystems in Space "A" and when I consume this webservice in Space "B" Space "B" does not receive data from the Space "A". I know that my webservice is responding, however it seems that OutSystems can not create and consume himself.

Has anyone gone through this situation or have any examples to share?

I thank you all!
Cleyton -

I consume Web Services created in OS from OS on a regular basis.

At what point does "B" not get data from "A"? When you try to import the WSDL? When you are using the code at runtime? How do you know that B is responding? Have you checked your error logs?

Something that will help, is to go to A's configuration in Service Center, then "Web Services", and change the host for the Web Reference from whatever server name was used by you when you imported it, to 127.0.0.1.

You may have an issue like the "Internal Network" setup is wrong, for example, and the request is being blocked for security reasons if the networking stack decides to route it through the external IP address due to your use of the public hostname.

J.Ja
That's exactly what happened, this morning I checked it and the problem was the network address. Thank you very much!
Cleyton -

Great! Glad to help!

J.Ja