Popup Editor Problem inside the Table Records

Popup Editor Problem inside the Table Records

  
Good day everyone,

I would like to ask a question regarding popup widgets. I have a Table Record with a popup widget inside each row. In every row, there are two link buttons, "Approve" and "Deny". The problem is, when the page with that Table Record starts to load, a Client Script error occurs because that table is empty and the specific error comes with the display of the two link buttons. When I tried to fill out a record, the error disappears.

"An exception occurred in the client script.
Error: Popup link id must be the id of a Link or Button Widget with Method Navigate. "


Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ju-chan
Hi Ju-chan,

Could you provide a screenshot or OML to further explain this scenario?

I've also experienced this error before but I'm not sure if we have the same scenario.
Meanwhile try to add an IF Widget on your popup link editor then indicate on the condition when you are hiding the link or button connected to it. 

Regards,
Mark Chua
Hello Mark,

Here's a simple screenshot of the positioning of the link buttons inside the Table Records. I do believe it is caused by the Popup Widget. I've tried substituting it to a container, but to no avail.



Hope it helps.


Ju-chan
Hi Ju-chan!

This might be due to if you are trying to pass the record-set to the pop-up. Try passing only the Identifier of the entity instead of the record-set and then you can retrieve the required values from that passed identifier.

Let us know if it works.

Cheers!
Nikhil Shravage.
Hello!
This is not the problem (passing a record-set to the pop-up).
The problem is using the "Enabled" property of the link with a condition to enable or not the link.
Instead, use an IF around the link with the condition you want, and set the "Enabled" to True.
See: http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/8254/bug-unintended-change/#Post49121

Nikhil Shravage wrote:
Hi Ju-chan!

This might be due to if you are trying to pass the record-set to the pop-up. Try passing only the Identifier of the entity instead of the record-set and then you can retrieve the required values from that passed identifier.

Let us know if it works.

Cheers!
Nikhil Shravage.