Outsystems sql databases migration

Outsystems sql databases migration

Dear all.

I am planing to migrate all outsystems sql databases From a server with Windows server 2008 standart 32 bits and sql server 2005 to another one with Windows server 2008 r2 Enterprise 64 bits with sql 2008. The future server will have the same AD name and the same ip address as the old one.
The outsystems application server will maintain the same.
Dou You have any manual with all pre-requisites and all steps to do that? If no, could You give me some help?
Thanks and kind regards.

Jorge Messias.
Hi Jorge,

Have you tried this technote: Migrating an environment using a database clone (v7 and later)?
It should cover your need. If it doesn't please let us know.
cheers
Hi Gonçalo!
First of all, thanks so much for your support.
At the moment we have OUTSYSTEMS version 6.0.
In my case, as I could check in “Agile Platform 6.0 (or earlier) Migrating an Environment Using a Database Clone Technote” the only thing that I have to consider is backup and restore all databases from the old sql server to the new one. If I will maintain the same fron-end server and development server, I don’t need to clean up the secure context, or do I?
Thanks once more.

Not sure Jorge. I don't think you need to, nor some of the other cleaning subitems after that one.
I suggest you open a support case. Our team will be able to support you on that probably better and in detail.