Remove warning messages in espace

Remove warning messages in espace

Hi All,

I want to clean my espace by removing all the warnings.Most of the warning are related to SQL as shown below.Can anyone help me in removing these warnings.

ex: 1.Unexpected 'EXEC' in SQL statement
      2.Unexpected 'SET' in SQL statement

Thanks,
Prashanth 

you can hide them with ctrl+h (or right click on it). 
They will still be there, but the solution will go green if all warnings are solved or hidden.

Statler & Waldorf wrote:
They will still be there, but the solution will go green if all warnings are solved or hidden.

Hi Statler,
We can hide the warnings but I want to remove them completely.Atleast I want to remove warnings related to "EXEC" & "SET" SQL keywords.Is there any way to do that?

Thanks,
Prashanth

Well, no, there's no way to do that.

I get what you're saying, it is very annoying to see warnings on perfectly correct SQL.

You could try moving the "offending" SQL to a stored procedure, then call it from an extension, and then using the extension in your eSpace, but that seems a little far fetched.

prashanth charl wrote:
Statler & Waldorf wrote:

Hi Statler,
We can hide the warnings but I want to remove them completely.Atleast I want to remove warnings related to "EXEC" & "SET" SQL keywords.Is there any way to do that?

Thanks,
Prashanth