Table Rename and View Select

I had to delete a espace and import again, to my surprise the system reported that there was a table with POST old name and the table was renamed POST1.
Checked prior to import if there was no table with name POST
I need you to stay with the original name.

Entity 'POST' Physical Table name is 'POST1' because there is already another Entity with the same name in eSpace 'PROJECTX(deleted0)'.

Can I set the name of the primary and foreign keys in an application?

Need to perform a query in a VIEW, how can I do this in service studio? Or only solution is to create an extension.
Hi,

Regarding your 1st question, the default behavior of the platform would avoid table name clashing in this scenario, since every table has an eSpace dependent prefix (something like osusr_zxy_post). Did you change the setting controlling this behavior? Why do you need to keep the original name?

If you just need to keep the data, consider migrating it to the new table. As an alternative, the relationship between entities and physical tables is kept in ossys_entity, so you may try to update it (do a DB backup first, as this is not supported and you may end killing your OS installation).

«Can I set the name of the primary and foreign keys in an application?» - What's your goal here? Renaming these columns or the DB constraints? Note that when you rename a column in SS, the platform will keep the old column in the DB (if you had published the old version at least once), and add a new column with the new name.

Regarding views, just import them via Integration Studio, using the DB import wizard (as if they were tables). Afterwards, reference them in SS, in the usual way.
Paulo Ramos wrote:
Hi,

Regarding your 1st question, the default behavior of the platform would avoid table name clashing in this scenario, since every table has an eSpace dependent prefix (something like osusr_zxy_post). Did you change the setting controlling this behavior? Why do you need to keep the original name?

If you just need to keep the data, consider migrating it to the new table. As an alternative, the relationship between entities and physical tables is kept in ossys_entity, so you may try to update it (do a DB backup first, as this is not supported and you may end killing your OS installation).

«Can I set the name of the primary and foreign keys in an application?» - What's your goal here? Renaming these columns or the DB constraints? Note that when you rename a column in SS, the platform will keep the old column in the DB (if you had published the old version at least once), and add a new column with the new name.

Regarding views, just import them via Integration Studio, using the DB import wizard (as if they were tables). Afterwards, reference them in SS, in the usual way.
We have a client document with standards for naming.
Table Name, Columns, Keys and constraints standards.