Incorrect syntax near '\'.

Incorrect syntax near '\'.

Hello guys,

I'm at the end of a project I'm working on and the deadline is closing up

And i got stuck with this: I'm writing on a table on a linked sql server and i get this  error that seems to come from the create action (that would insert a new record in that table)

Strangely I am able to read from the table, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with path to the remote DB
Any idea how to solve or troubleshoot this ?

à OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.#5ab(DbException e, IDbTransaction trans)
   à OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteScalar(IDbCommand cmd, String description, Boolean isApplication, Boolean skipLog)
   à OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteScalar(IDbCommand cmd, String description, Boolean isApplication)
   à ssProcurement.ExtendedActions.CreateReception(HeContext heContext, RCReceptionRecord inParamSource, Int32& outParamId)
   à ssProcurement.Flows.FlowMainFlow.ScrnReception_Edit.CommandSave(HeContext heContext)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 8 (Id=23, PubId=23, CompiledWith=8.0.0.15)
RequestUrl: http://***/Reception_Edit.aspx (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/Procurement-14-130321226217517280
FilePath: C:\****\OutSystems\Platform Server\running\Procurement.058890100\Reception_Edit.aspx
Locale: fr-FR
Hi Ayoub,

Did you import the tables using integration studio? If so can you post here the extension?
Did you try to use a database connection instead of a linked server? Since you're connecting to SQL Server that's also a possibility...